Friday, March 12, 2010

http://www.finchannel.com/Main_News/B_Schools/58692_NFL_Players_Hone_Their_Skills_at_Harvard_Business_School/



NFL Players Going To Harvard Business School
Football players are looking to Harvard Business School to prepare for their life after football. They have the oppertunity to work with experts in their areas of interest, so they will be able to continue working once there career in football comes to an end.

2 comments:

  1. I think that this article really shows the problem with NFL players after they get out of football. Most players especially linemen retire around the age of 34 and are so badly beaten up and broken down that doing a low key job like business is their only option. Look at Darin Dolton who started a successful business only for a couple of years and now has nothing to do. It's hard to justify how much people should get after their carrier is over with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really thought about what happens to the football players after they are done but this does make a lot of sense and is rather interesting. Personally I think going to Harvard is a little much, I don’t understand why they cant go to an easier school. There are people that work extremely hard to get into Harvard, so in a way I don’t think it’s exactly fair that they are getting in just for playing football for the NFL. I think that they can learn the same things they are learning at Harvard somewhere else, unless if they really do have the ability to go to Harvard then they should.

    ReplyDelete